Guidelines for Hydrofurapy and Covid-19.
- YOU MUST NOT ATTEND THIS CENTRE if you or someone in your household is self-isolating or has symptoms of Covid-19.
- We would ask existing clients to advise us of any contact details that have changed since your referral form was submitted to us on commencement of your dog’s sessions.
- We are going to be working electronically, therefore all paperwork such as referrals, claim forms, medical histories etc., must be sent by email and not through the post.
- All payments are to be made electronically.
- We are now taking on new clients by pre booked appointments only.
- On arrival at the centre, there will be a collar and lead provided for your dog in a bucket of discinfectant inside the door. We would ask that you take off your dogs lead and leave
it outside the building and fit it with the one provided in the bucket. We will then take your dog into the therapy area.
- Owners will be asked to sit in their vehicle, but if they want to come in during the session, they must wear P.P.E. provided by us.
- If you do enter the centre, please ensure that you do not touch any handles or surfaces other than the collar and lead provided.
- We ask that only one person comes to the sessions with your dog.
- Each dog will be showered before they enter the pool and the rest of the centre, in case they are carrying any virus on their coats and again at the end of their session.
- We will not be drying dogs in the centre, so would ask all owners to dry their own dogs away from the centre and not in the car park, so that we can preserve the ‘one client at a time’ concept
and keep to social distancing. We would therefore suggest that you use a towelling coat for their journey home. Towels, blasters and hair dryers will not be used by us, this is to
eliminate the spread of Coronovirus.
- After the session, your dog will be brought back to you at the main door where you can re-attach its own collar
- If you need to use the toilet in an emergency, then you must first get permission from the member of staff.
You must put on the shoe coverings and then place them in the bin provided when you have finished. You will be expected to follow the Government Guidelines and wash your hands
thoroughly for 20 seconds with the soap/sanitizer provided and use the disposable paper towels. We ask that you touch as few items as possible.
- Clients will be asked to sign a disclaimer which will be sent out by email before their appointment date for you
to read, sign and email back to me, to ensure that you are happy to commit to the session and so that you are clear of the guidelines that must be adhered to.